Hove Park Road, Hove, BN3 6LH
Ground Floor, 10 The Drive
About the Property
An attractive and substantial 4 bedroom semi detached family home located in a highly sought after South Hove Park setting conveniently located close to Hove Recreation Ground, Hove mainline station and within just 1.3 miles of the City centre and seafront.
This lovely bay fronted house provides lovely light and generously proportioned living space over three floors making this a comfortable and versatile family home, with further options for enlargement subject to the necessary consents. Features include a large kitchen/dining/family room and comfortable separate living room. There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms spread over the first and second floors with the second floor being a spacious master suite. Some lovely elevated views towards the sea are enjoyed from the front and the property also has the advantage of a pleasant easily managed rear garden and a private driveway leading to a single garage. Family homes in the southern extremes of Hove Park are rarely available as the attraction of having the open spaces of Hove Recreation Ground and Hove Park on the doorstep, together with the close proximity of Hove railway station and the City Centre are a particularly compelling attraction. An early viewing is very highly recommended by the owners Sole Agents.
- Substantial and rarely available semi detached family home
- Sought after South Hove Park setting
- Close proximity of Hove Recreation Ground Hove Park and mainline station
- Easy reach of City centre
- Potential for enlargement (STNPC)
- Large Kitchen/Dining Family Room
- Four bedrooms and Two bathrooms
- Pleasant views towards the sea
- Must be viewed-rare opportunity