Little Oak, Partridge Green, Horsham, RH13 8JY
1 Coopers House, High Street
Tel: 01273 495333
About the Property
A surprisingly spacious 3/4 bedroomed end of terrace family home located in the village of Partridge Green. The village has excellent local facilities including a village stores, bakers, butchers and fish and chip shop. Within a few minutes walk also is Jolesfield CEP School.
One cannot be anything but amazed at the comprehensive ground floor accommodation that this family home possesses. The property, which is in excess of 2000 sq ft in floor area, has been extended over the years to provide a fabulous rear extension, which is used as a dining/second lounge. The well fitted kitchen breakfast room in stylish Shaker style, also has considerable space for informal dining and there is a useful utility room which can be accessed from both the kitchen and hallway. There is also the original double aspect lounge but also a further reception room which could easily be used as a ground floor double bedroom as there is a shower room/WC also off the hallway. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom/WC.
Externally, there is a much larger than expected rear garden which allows plenty of room for childrens play or plenty of scope for the ‘green-fingered’. There is a private driveway to the front allowing parking for 2 cars and in addition there is a single garage located in a block to the rear.
- Amazingly spacious End of terraced family home with over 2000 sq ft of accommodation.
- 3/4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Fabulous kitchen breakfast room with separate utility
- Ground floor bedroom 4/ study
- Large rear extension forming dining room and living area
- Original double aspect lounge
- Much larger than expected rear garden
- Garage & Private driveway
- Close to Jolesfield school and high street