Ranelagh Villas, Hove, BN3 6HE
Ground Floor, 10 The Drive
About the Property
A beautifully presented 1 bedroom ground floor apartment, together with a private front garden, situated in this highly regarded prime central location, close to Hove mainline station.
This apartment forms part of the ground floor of a substantial detached period property, located in this favoured central location, ideally placed for Hove station and convenient for all City centre amenities in Church Road, including a huge range of bars, restaurants and coffee shops. The delightful Hove Park with it’s open spaces and recreational facilities is also within ¼ mile. The property is offered for sale in excellent decorative condition throughout and provides lovely light, spacious and comfortable living space with a clean contemporary theme. Original features and period detail are combined with the comforts of modern living, including a superbly fitted and stylish bespoke kitchen. The apartment has the valuable advantage of ownership of the front garden and comes with a share of the freehold. An early viewing is very highly recommended by the owners Sole agents.
- Beautifully presented 1 bed ground floor apartment
- Light and airy throughout
- Combines period detail with modern comforts
- Stylish contemporary theme
- Bespoke fitted kitchen
- Prime central location close Hove station and all amenities
- Private ownership of front garden with Potential to Turn into Parking Space (STNC)
- Share of freehold
- New Double Glazing Windows Throughout Flat