Wineham Lane, Wineham, Henfield, BN5 9AG
1 Coopers House, High Street
Tel: 01273 495333
About the Property
A rarely available building project situated within the heart of the beautiful West Sussex countryside in Wineham. Permission has been granted to extend and enhance a single farm dwelling comprising a ‘Colt’ style timber framed bungalow. Part of the permission allows for a second storey and and extension of the existing footprint providing a 4 bedroom home..
The property benefits from an independent gated access from Wineham Lane and backs onto unspoilt countryside to the west. In all the plot extends to just over a 1/3 of an acre. Further details of the permissions can be viewed on Horsham District Council’s planning portal with a reference of DC/23/1745
NB: Please note that independent services will need to be laid on.
- Rarely available building project
- Set in a glorious semi rural location
- Land backs west with fabulous countryside views
- Permission granted for complete remodelling and extension of farm workers bungalow
- Village of Henfield Within 4 miles
- Schools at Twineham Albourne & Henfield
- Private gated Access